FUE Hair Transplant Technique
Fue (Follicular Unit Hair Transplant Or Follicular Unit Hair Restoration)
The strategy was pronounced worldwide in 1996 by Dr. Woods; yet since he didn't give nitty gritty data about the methodology then, it didn't increase open acknowledgment at the time. Dr.Bernstein and Dr. Rassman worldwide as FUE Hair Transplant Method announced the strategy in 2002.
It contrasts from the FUT technique in that no strip in the scalp is created, to be specific surgical tool, cutting edges are not used to etch the giver site, and unique biopsy needles or punches remove the follicular units one by one.
We have expressed the contrast between the FUE technique and the FUT strategy. The main distinction is in the expulsion of hair unions from the giver site and whatever remains of the procedures are the same with FUT technique.
Now let us explore the respective stages of the FUE method:
- Local Anesthesia and Sedation
- Receival of Hair Grafts from the Donor Site
- Dissection of the Follicular Grafts
- Collection of the Dissected Grafts One by One
- Microchannel Development in the Recipient Site
- Implantation of the Grafts